Yes, it’s that time of year. It’s time to look at the last 12 months and see what has been accomplished, what I would change, and what I would have done better. It is also a time to plan next year and set goals. Here are 2013’s highlights:
- The year started with a fashion editorial in “Not Just Fashion” Magazine. This was a team work and I loved the results. I do enjoy working in fashion and mean to do more of it next year.
- I saw my work displayed in an exhibition at my photography school.
- I had my first ever magazine cover: Vida Sana Magazine asked me to use one of my images of tennis player Monica Puig on the cover of one of their issues.
- I continued my series of interviews with inspiring photographers (David duChemin, Melissa Rodwell, Michael Clark, and Frederico Martins. I launched a free ebook with a collection of these interviews.
- I shot an ad campaign for AMI, a Portuguese non-profit, that was widely distributed in Portugal.
- I launched a series of posts with photography tips, that will continue in 2014.
- I was commissioned to do a portrait of Sporting Portugal’s player Eric Dier for Rabona Magazine (a new London publication).
Apart from all this, I photographed friends, theatre, sports, a wedding, actors, and much more. The big goal for 2014 is to do more of it in a consistent way. So, if you’re interested in working with me, shoot me an email and let’s talk.
Here’s to a great new year!