With the turn of each year, I review what I have achieved in the year that ends and set goals for the year ahead. As I reflected on 2016, I realised that photography didn’t have a big enough place in my life. It’s a fact that I launched a free photography book, and I shot several concerts, as well as Estoril Open. But my portrait and fashion work took a step back.
It was a hard year at several levels but, as the optimist that I am, I’ve decided to make 2017 very differnt.
Here are some of the actions I’ll take (some I’ve already started):
- Invest in my continuous education (books and courses)
- Rethink and organize marketing actions to promote my services
- Resume contacts with model agencies and other entities
- Buy a new toy, to make more street and travel photography
- Schedule new portrait and fashion photoshoots
- Invest in Instagram and Facebook
- Resume contacts with photographers, both in Portugal and outside
If I can achieve all this it will be a very full year. I sure hope it is so… In the meantime, if you want my services contact me and let’s talk. Have a great 2017!